Pine Floor Cleaner:
• 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
• 1 Quart Water
• Lemon Essential Oil
• Pine Essential Oil
Mix 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar with a quart of water. Add 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil and 5 Drops Pine Essential Oil. Mop away dirt and shine your hard wood floors! Rinse with clean water!
• GLASS Spray Bottle
• 1 cup distilled white vinegar
• Lemon Essential Oil
Pour 1 cup of distilled white vinegar into a GLASS spray bottle. Pour in water, leaving a quarter of the bottle still empty. Place top on bottle and shake thoroughly. Remove lid and place 10 drops of lemon essential oil. Replace top and shake again. Get that streak free shine on all your windows and mirrors!
Makeup Remover Wipes:
• 4 oz glass mason jar
• Small bowl
• Organic cotton pads
• 2 Tablespoons fractionated coconut oil
• 1 Teaspoon Castile Soap
• Distilled Water
• Lavender Essential Oil
• Tea Tree Essential Oil
Place Organic cotton pads into a 4 oz jar. Set aside.
In separate bowl mix fractionated coconut oil with castile soap. Drop 2 drops of lavender essential oil and 2 drops of tea tree essential oil into mixture. Pour into your mason jar over your cotton pads. Make sure that the mixture covers the entirety of your pads. Pour the distilled water over the saturated pads. Place lid on jar and shake.
Use at night before bed to remove your makeup and help keep your skin clean.
All Purpose Cleaner:
•GLASS spray bottle
•1/4 Cup distilled white vinegar
•2 cups warm water
• 10 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
• 10 drop Eucalyptus Essential Oil
• 10 drops Orange Essential Oil
Shake well in glass spray bottle. Shake before each use.
• 2 oz Boiled Water
• 1 oz Witch Hazel
• .5 oz Jojoba Oil - Optional, but will add a nice moisturizing feel!
• Your choice of these mosquito repelling essential oils (Try to pick 3 or more) -- Lavender, Clove, Peppermint, Citronella, Eucalyptus, Basil, Lemon, Geranium, Lemon-Eucalyptus, Thyme, Lemongrass. --- We recommend therapeutic grade!
DIY Essential Oil Sunblock
• 1/4 cup carrier oil - (choose a natural oil such as jojoba oil, coconut oil, or olive oil)
Heat your carrier oil and beeswax on a double boiler until just melted. Remove from heat. Add vitamin E and essential oils. Put into bowl. Add zinc oxide and set aside. In a small pan - heat water and aloe vera until just warm. Add water and aloe vera mixture to your first mixture - slowly and whisking vigorously.
REMEMBER: DO NOT. DO NOT. USE CITRUS ESSENTIAL OILS IN THE SUN! This will cause harmful skin reactions.
• ¼ cup jojoba oil
• ¼ cup avocado oil
• 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
• 5 drops Rosemary essential oil
• 4 drops Fennel essential oil
• 3 drops Carrot seed essential oil
• 1 tablespoon rosewater
• Frying pan
• Glass jars to hold the finished product!
Fill a frying pan with about 2 inches of water - allow water to simmer on a low heat.
- Do your RESEARCH prior to the use of essential oils - especially on children. Though natural, they are complex and require education for using.
- Be careful when handling essential oils. These concentrated formulas can cause rashes on the skin and are harmful to the eyes.
- Always dilute 100% pure essential oils prior to using them on the skin.
- DO NOT use citrus essential oils in the sun.
- Keep essential oils away from children, pets and open flames. Some essential oils may be deemed harmful for pregnant women.
- Please speak to a licensed medical provider before using essential oils on small children, those with medical conditions, and those who are nursing or pregnant.
- Remember: we are NOT medical professionals and cannot speak on the safety of essential oils. The above recipes are meant to be used only after you have spoken to a licensed aromatherapist and medical professional about the use of essential oils.