Clary Sage is one of our favorite essential oils. It's on our list of 'must-haves' for not only for the medicine cabinet, but a beauty regimen as well.The most common uses of Clary Sage Essential Oil are:
- Painkiller – It can help relieve headaches, back pain, muscle stiffness, and cramps.
- Antiseptic – Used to help clean wounds and prevent infection.
- Hair treatment – Used to stimulate hair growth and treat dandruff.
- Skin health promoter – It regulates oil production and reduces inflammation that contributes to dermatitis.
We want to share with you our Deep Conditioning Treatment recipe with, you guessed it, Clary Sage Essential Oil.
It's really easy to do - only taking a few minutes, and will leave your hair longer and stronger.
- 3 Tbs Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil
- 8 Drops of Clary Sage Oil
- (Double these amounts if your hair is very long, or very thick)
- Place the ingredients in a large bowl and use a hand mixer on medium speed to whip the ingredients until a whipped consistency has formed.
- Use the whipped paste to comb through your hair, wrap your hair up and place a plastic bag around it. Wait 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse hair with warm water, shampoo as usual, and repeat weekly if necessary.