Air | Focus Essential Oil Blend 15ml
With a clarifying and energizing aroma, AIR :: FOCUS helps quiet your mind and instills focus, clarity and concentration. Rosemary, peppermint, cypress, cardamom and more work synergistically to bring scattered, multi-tasking thoughts back to calm—persuading presence for completing a mental goal or project.
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) Oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Citrus uranium (Petitgrain) Oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil.
Use AIR::FOCUS aromatically and topically to calm the mind and gently persuade presence for completing a goal or project.
- Add to any diffusing part of your Aroma Couture diffuser jewelry.
- Diffuse in any room of your home, in your car, or at the office using a Aroma Couture room diffuser.
- Add 15-20 drops to a spray bottle, fill with water and spritz your surrounding area before starting a mental project.
- Add a 1–2 drops to palms, rub together and then cup hands in front of nose and inhale deeply.
- Inhale directly from the bottle, close eyes and become centered in the moment.
- Combine a few drops of oil with fractionated coconut oil to create a massage lotion and/or moisturizer.
- Rub on wrists, behind ears and on neck for a natural fragrance. Use caution to avoid eyes.
- Place 2–3 drops in a basin of warm water for a relaxing foot soak.
- Apply to soles and tops of feet and over ankles.
DAILY PRACTICE: Apply to pulse points to bring daydreaming and short attention spans back into focus. Then spend a few moments allowing your body to relax and return to center. When ready, play some meditative music—preferably without words—then greet any unfinished project with a newfound presence and clarity.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.