Earth | Grounding Blend Essential Oil 15ml
High Quality Essential Oil Blend
Reminiscent of a peaceful walk through the forest, EARTH|GROUNDING promotes calm stability and relaxation...helping you to stay centered and grounded in the present moment. With spruce, fir, pine, cedar, patchouli, frankincense and more, this deep, dynamic blend embodies the many ways you can connect with nature and yourself.
Picea glauca (Spruce) Oil, Abies balsamea (Fir) Oil, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) Oil, Cedrus deodara (Cedarwood) Oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Boswellia serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood) Oil.
EARTH::GROUNDING can be used aromatically and topically to help you feel grounded, stable, rooted and present.
- Add to any diffusing part of your Aroma Couture diffuser jewelry.
- Diffuse in any room of your home, in your car, at the office and even to create a mood for a social gathering or during meditation using a Aroma Couture room diffuser.
- Add 15-20 drops to a spray bottle and fill with water to use as a room freshener (works as a great shoe freshener too).
- Use a few drops of oil while bathing or showering.
- Add 1–2 drops to palms, rub together and then cup hands in front of nose and inhale deeply.
- Inhale directly from the bottle, close eyes and become centered in the moment.
- Combine a few drops of oil with fractionated coconut oil to create a massage lotion and/or moisturizer.
- Rub on wrists, behind ears and on neck for a natural fragrance. Use caution to avoid eyes.
- Place 2–3 drops in a basin of warm water for a relaxing foot soak.
- Apply to soles and tops of feet and over ankles.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.